What can you expect from us?
- Safe, confidential, non-judgemental, respectful therapeutic relationships
- Working together to find solutions and ways forward
- Strengthening, facilitating, validating, yet challenging approaches
- Attention to issues of power and control
- Clear contracts for our work together which include assessment, goal setting, feedback, monitoring, appropriate boundaries and confidentiality
Help with funding the costs of our services may be available from WINZ (disability allowance), or ACC (sensitive claims).
We incorporate a broad theoretical approach to therapy including narrative, solution-focused, psychotherapy, cognitive and behavioural therapies, and play therapy.
We also work from a co-joint family systems model which offers a team approach to supporting both the child and their family.