Who we work with:
- Children of all ages, their siblings, and (non-offending) caregivers/parents
- Children who may have experienced sexual abuse, domestic violence or other trauma
- Children experiencing difficulties with education, behaviour, self-esteem, mental health (e.g. anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder), conflict, separation, grief
- Caregivers/parents who may be experiencing difficulties with parenting and family relationships
- Those who wish to explore and enhance the well-being of their child and/or family
We also provide one on one adult therapy, supervision to other professionals, and training and workshops to groups and organisations.