Nga mihi nui ki a koutou i tenei wa pouri 

In times of distress, it is natural to feel sad, confused, or angry. If you need urgent help or counselling, you can contact the following services:

  • You can call or text the Ministry of Health on 1737 for counselling support
  • You can call Victim Support Manaaki Tāngata’s 24-hour crisis helpline on 0800 VICTIM (0800 842 846)

For non-urgent enquires please call The Harakeke Centre on 03 356 0000

He aha te mea nui o te ao?
He Tangata. He tangata. He tangata